You will work closely with the Creative Director, the UX and development team in the conception and implementation of innovative digital experiences.
You will be involved in projects for international high-traffic sites, e-commerce sites, gamification, showcase sites and online marketing campaign activations.
Only candidates with proven experience in digital and art direction of at least three years and a good knowledge of written and spoken English will be considered.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Conceive and design, under the supervision of the Creative Director, innovative UIs in line with the highest quality standards;
- Work in synergy with Digital Strategists, UX designers, Developers and Copywriters, in order to create an innovative product in line with digital communication trends and the Client's Brand image;
- Develop new creative approaches that take into account the multi-channel nature of digital communication and the specificities of each medium.
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience as Art Director in a Digital Agency;
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of graphic design for the web;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite: in particular Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, After effect;
- Knowledge of Sketch/Figma or similar for designing new layouts and UI;
- Experience and ability to work in a team, both in the design and implementation phase;
- Capacity to dig deep into the product or the brand: analysing the necessary information to enhance the digital experience;;
- Ability to research and stay up-to-date on trends in the digital world, marketing and technological innovation;
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- Autonomy and attention to detail.
What we offer
- Full-time contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro and Wacom tablet;
- Training courses designed to deepen and enrich both soft skills (e.g. teamwork, leadership, time management, design thinking, etc.) and technical knowledge (Prototyping, Design System, etc.);
- Paid overtime or accumulation of time bank hours;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Canteen area with refrigerators, microwave ovens and hotplates;
- Chill out areas with table football, table tennis, musical instruments and Playstation;
- Up to 4 remote working days per week and flexible working hours (including after the COVID-19 emergency);
- A cool Welcome Kit.
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).