As Playground’s new Backend Developer, you will work in a team composed of a Project Manager, Graphic Designers, and Copywriters. You will actively contribute to the proposing and developing of innovative ideas on projects with major brands.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Development, maintenance, and evolution of software applications in PHP environment.
- Programming with application technologies and frameworks.
- Creation of modules for adding new features.
- Configuration of e-commerce flows, involving catalog management, promotions, payments, invoicing, and reporting.
- Integration of external services based on API.
- Management of websites with Wordpress and proprietary CMS platforms.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of standard web languages (Html5, XHTML, and CSS3) and knowledge of responsive libraries (Bootstrap, Foundation).
- Excellent knowledge of development in PHP environment.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress and the main plugins.
- Security expertise on APACHE / PHP / MySQL.
- Knowledge of MySQL database and SQL language.
- Familiarity with versioning tools and building tools.
- Familiarity with control panels for hosting and domains (cpanel, directadmin).
- In-depth knowledge of the Mac environment
- Ability to work in a team.
- Passion for software development and continuous improvement.
- Spirit of initiative, ability to work with full operational autonomy, and motivation to fit into a dynamic environment.
- Preferred series: MacGyver.
Who we are:
Playground is a digital agency that has been crafting campaigns for 12 years. Clients include The North Face, Vans, Generali, FC Inter, Timberland, Alta Badia, and many more.
We enhance our clients’ digital presence by creating campaigns and activations, defining their strategy, and undertaking all the production aspects (graphic design and user experience, copywriting, development, analysis, reporting, and maintenance).
There are 30 members in our team, with an average age of 31, and we anticipate continued growth in the next year.
Our offices are located in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line). There is free, reserved parking on the premises, and excellent facilities including a canteen and coffee bar, plus nearby restaurants and supermarkets.
Full-time contract with annual salary to be defined according to the candidate.