You will work in the agency’s Development team on projects for national and international brands, managing a variety of projects from the creation of pages and marketing content to the creation of experiential microsites, institutional websites, eCommerce and gaming. .
Coordinated by a Project Manager, you’ll actively contribute to creative proposals, working in close contact with UX/UI Designers, Strategists and front-end developers to propose and develop innovative, user-centred solutions.
We’re looking for a collaborative person with solid training who is capable of providing effective, high-quality solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Development, maintenance and evolution of applications in the PHP environment;
- Creation of content administration areas for minisites;
- Development of draw and instant-win mechanics for prize competitions with attention to security and development of failover mechanics;
- Integration of any external API-based services;
- Integration between Shopify and external CRMs (management, logistics software);
- Integration between Casual Games developed in Phaser and customer platforms (e.g. Salesforce);
- Management of websites with Wordpress platforms and CMS developed in PHP customised by the agency;
- Security maintenance of platforms developed and managed by the agency.
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience working in developing agency or related digital projects;
- Analytical thinking and results-oriented approach;
- Proactivity in identifying possible problems and finding solutions, in order to make periodic improvements in technologies and departmental standards;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Willingness to work in a team;
- Passion for software development and continuous improvement;
- Willingness to develop intuitive user interfaces.
- Excellent knowledge of development in a PHP environment and in-depth knowledge of at least one PHP MVC framework (preferably Laravel);
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress and the main plugins;
- Excellent knowledge of versioning systems (preferably Git);
- Security expertise on APACHE / PHP / MySQL;
- Thorough knowledge of MySQL databases and SQL language;
- Familiarity with hosting and domain control panels (cpanel);
- Knowledge of standard web languages (Html5 , XHTML and CSS3) and knowledge of responsive libraries (Bootstrap, Foundation);
What we offer:
- Full-time contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Training courses to deep and enrich your soft skills and technical knowledge
- Paid overtime and accumulation of hour-bank;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Canteen area with Foorban, fridges and microwaves;
- Relaxing area with ping-pong tables, musical instruments and games;
- Hybrid working and flexible hours.
Who we are:
Playground is an independent digital agency established in 2006. We are a team of about 50 creatives, developers, strategists and project manager.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Strategy and design;
- Development and Execution.
We design and implement digital experiences and content such as websites, web platforms, e-commerce, DEM campaigns, online contests, casual games, paid campaign content (banners and landing pages) and motion graphics videos. We take care of the whole production cycle, from strategy to UX design, from UI implementation to web development.
We operate in B2B to support the digital marketing of our clients such as The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Milan, Napapijri, to name a few. In the past two years, we have entered three prestigious rankings:
- 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies 2021 compiled by the Financial Times;
- Growth Leaders 2021 and 2022 compiled by Il Sole 24 Ore and Statista;
- Champions of Growth 2022, compiled by the German ITQF Institute in collaboration with La Repubblica Affari & Finanza.