You’ll work for national and international brands, managing projects from digital strategy to casual games, from web sites, experience pages and motion video graphics to eCommerce and digital campaigns.
You’ll be involved in all phases of projects, managing and collecting briefs, defining specifications, planning and monitoring progress of activities. And you’ll be collaborating with strategists, designers and developers.
YWe’re looking for a person with training and a solid methodology, capable of producing effective and high-quality solutions.
- Liaise with the commerciale arm to define key stakeholders and high-level requests of the project;
- Identify potential project risks and propose preventative actions to mitigate and avoid them;
- Collect client requests and ensure the objectives and the activities in the project scope are precisely defined;
- Check and update the shared schedule with the client in the project planning phase;
- Identify and propose corrective actions in case of activity delays;
- Follow the implementation phase, coordinating the activities of the assigned design and development teams;
- Update the client weekly on the progress of work;
- Ensure the quality of the output conforms to the agreed budget;
- Monitor marginality according to the hours spent by the team;
- Coordinate the activity and communications through a PMIS (for example, Jira, Asana, Bitrix);
- Conduct post-project analysis meetings with the internal team;
- Liaise with the sales team to up-sell new business according to the needs expressed by the customer.
Skills and qualifications:
- At least three year’s progressive experience managing digital design and development projects (for example, websites, landing pages, eCommerce);
- Ability to edit functional specification documents in collaboration with the technical team;
- Ability to support the sales team in the formalisation of quotes;
- Knowledge of work flows and the phases that make up digital communication projects;
- Confident managing a project with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies as required according to the project characteristics;
- Previous experience presenting analysis and results to project stakeholders;
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package;
- Experience using a PMIS (for example, Jira, Asana, Bitrix);
- Fluent knowledge of spoken/written English (B2 or higher);
- Ability to organise, plan, check and achieve objectives;
- Responsible and professional;
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Well organised with good attention to detail.
What we offer
- Full-time contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Specific training courses to consolidate your project management skills;
- Overtime pay or timebank hours;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Canteen with Foorban, fridges and microwaves;
- Relaxing area with table football, ping-pong, musical instruments and a Playstation 5;
- Hybrid working and flexible hours (even post-COVID);
- A cool Playground Welcome Kit.
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).