Digital Project Manager
You’ll work for national and international brands, managing projects from digital strategy to casual games, from web sites, experience pages and motion video graphics to eCommerce and digital campaigns.
You’ll be involved in all phases of projects, managing and collecting briefs, defining specifications, planning and monitoring progress of activities. And you’ll be collaborating with strategists, designers and developers.
We’re looking for a person with training and a solid methodology, capable of producing effective and high-quality solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Liaise with the commerciale arm to define key stakeholders and high-level requests of the project;
- Identify potential project risks and propose preventative actions to mitigate and avoid them;
- Collect client requests and ensure the objectives and the activities in the project scope are precisely defined;
- Check and update the shared schedule with the client in the project planning phase;
- Identify and propose corrective actions in case of activity delays;
- Follow the implementation phase, coordinating the activities of the assigned design and development teams;
- Update the client weekly on the progress of work;
- Ensure the quality of the output conforms to the agreed budget;
- Monitor marginality according to the hours spent by the team;
- Coordinate the activity and communications through a PMIS (for example, Jira, Asana, Bitrix);
- Conduct post-project analysis meetings with the internal team;
- Liaise with the sales team to up-sell new business according to the needs expressed by the customer.
Skills and qualifications:
- At least three year’s progressive experience managing digital design and development projects (for example, websites, landing pages, eCommerce);
- Ability to edit functional specification documents in collaboration with the technical team;
- Ability to support the sales team in the formalisation of quotes;
- Knowledge of work flows and the phases that make up digital communication projects;
- Confident managing a project with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies as required according to the project characteristics;
- Previous experience presenting analysis and results to project stakeholders;
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package;
- Experience using a PMIS (for example, Jira, Asana, Bitrix);
- Fluent knowledge of spoken/written English (B2 or higher);
- Ability to organise, plan, check and achieve objectives;
- Responsible and professional;
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Well organised with good attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Training courses designed to deepen and enrich both soft skills and technical knowledge;
- Paid overtime or accumulation of hour bank;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Indoor canteen area with refrigerators and microwaves;
- Relaxation areas with table soccer, table tennis, musical instruments and games;
- Hybrid working and flexible hours.
Who we are:
Playground is an independent digital agency established in 2006. We are a team of about 60 creatives, developers, strategists and project manager.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Strategy and design;
- Development and Execution.
We design and implement digital experiences and content such as websites, web platforms, e-commerce, DEM campaigns, online contests, casual games, paid campaign content (banners and landing pages) and motion graphics videos. We take care of the whole production cycle, from strategy to UX design, from UI implementation to web development.
We operate in B2B to support the digital marketing of our clients such as The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Milan, Napapijri, to name a few. In the past two years, we have entered three prestigious rankings:
- 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies 2021 compiled by the Financial Times;
- Growth Leaders 2021, 2022 and 2023 compiled by Il Sole 24 Ore and Statista;
- Champions of Growth 2022 and 2023, compiled by the German ITQF Institute in collaboration with La Repubblica Affari & Finanza.