You will work with UX Designers and Digital Strategists for national and international brands, managing projects focused on brand and product communication strategies and translating these into multi-channel digital plans.
You’ll support the Sales in acquiring new clients and actively participate in the pre-sales phase and the strategic proposal.
You'll be in charge of all project phases, including gathering requirements, defining activities and processing of the project outputs.
We are looking for a person with a substantial background and solid methodology capable of producing high-quality and effective solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Conduct research related to the client's business, competitive target market and consumers, identifying key insights and benchmarks to inspire the client and drive design;
- Support sales in the prospecting and offer phase with targeted research and ideas to support commercial proposals both at potential new customers and in upsale logic;
- Gathering briefs from clients and translating objectives and strategies into creative and media briefs for the teams involved on a case-by-case basis;
- Design customer journeys in a multi-channel strategy and identify the strategic role of each digital channel;
- Interface with the creative and development team, providing guidelines and integrating their activities into the client's overall communication strategy;
Skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience of 3-5 years experience in defining digital strategies, ideally in an agency setting;
- Knowledge of the main digital marketing tools: UX, content marketing, email marketing, SEO, web analytics, social, online adv, influencers;
- Ability to interpret a customer journey, identifying the most suitable touchpoints and actions to make it more effective;
- Ability to support the sales force in formalising quotations;
- Knowledge of the workflow and phases that constitute a digital communication project;
- Excellent ability to produce effective, concise and focused presentations concerning the project objectives;
- Fluent knowledge of written/spoken English;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and problem-solving skills;
- Aptitude for order, precision and attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Training courses designed to deepen and enrich both soft skills and technical knowledge;
- Paid overtime or accumulation of hour bank;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Indoor canteen area with Foorban, refrigerators and microwaves;
- Relaxation areas with table soccer, table tennis, musical instruments and games;
- Hybrid working and flexible hours.
Who we are:
Playground is an independent digital agency established in 2006. We are a team of about 50 creatives, developers, strategists and project manager.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Strategy and design;
- Development and Execution.
We design and implement digital experiences and content such as websites, web platforms, e-commerce, DEM campaigns, online contests, casual games, paid campaign content (banners and landing pages) and motion graphics videos. We take care of the whole production cycle, from strategy to UX design, from UI implementation to web development.
We operate in B2B to support the digital marketing of our clients such as The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Milan, Napapijri, to name a few. In the past two years, we have entered three prestigious rankings:
- 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies 2021 compiled by the Financial Times;
- Growth Leaders 2021 and 2022 compiled by Il Sole 24 Ore and Statista;
- Champions of Growth 2022, compiled by the German ITQF Institute in collaboration with La Repubblica Affari & Finanza.