As Playground’s new Digital Strategist, you will balance creativity and analytical thinking, displaying an excellent capacity for synthesis and communication, and a genuine passion for the world of digital innovation.
You will work internally with account managers, creatives, and the development team, to produce the best output, while taking into account budget and feasibility considerations. You will have direct contact with the client in order to identify the objectives of the brand and the target audience.
Applicants with 3+ years of proven experience in digital strategy, and fluent written and spoken English will be considered.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Inspiring clients with a vision in line with their digital brand strategy, and taking into account all the main platforms.
- Identifying the main challenges of the brand, and proactively proposing effective solutions.
- Implementing digital marketing strategies that maximize all the media involved (owned, earned and paid), and include budget/cost analysis, competitive analysis, editorial style guidelines, workflows, content inventory, and gap analysis.
- Working effectively with the UX, creative, and development teams to provide strategic perspectives.
- Working on measurable objectives by tracking the progress of each initiative using tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.
- Checking the progress of campaigns and the production of content by the client and on the earned media.
- Searching for products, services, and strategies to identify new business opportunities.
- Monitoring SEO/SEM performance, sales, and social listening systems, to predict the trends and needs of the audience.
- Constantly updating the preferences of the target audience with proactive proposals for new campaigns.
- Producing case histories that can be used on the Playground website and for future presentations.
- Defining best practices in digital marketing.
- Staying updated on developments in digital technologies.
- Degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- 3+ years experience as a digital marketing strategist.
- Excellent communication skills – written, spoken, and presented.
- Ability to express skills and knowledge with a collaborative, mutually-respectful spirit.
- Deep knowledge of, and passion for, digital marketing, business development, and creating innovative, goal-oriented digital experiences.
- Excellent understanding and experience in SEO/SEM and CRM software.
- Ability to implement and optimise Google Adwords campaigns.
- Full knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with web design and HTML.
- Strong analytical skills and project management.
- Second foreign language knowledge, such as German or French.
Who we are
Playground is a digital agency that has been crafting campaigns for 12 years. Clients include The North Face, Vans, Generali, FC Inter, Timberland, Alta Badia, and many more.
We enhance our clients’ digital presence by creating campaigns and activations, defining their strategy, and undertaking all the production aspects (graphic design and user experience, copywriting, development, analysis, reporting, and maintenance).
There are 30 members in our team, with an average age of 31, and we anticipate continued growth in the next year.
Our offices are located in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line). There is free, reserved parking on the premises, and excellent facilities including a canteen and coffee bar, plus nearby restaurants and supermarkets.
Full-time contract with RAL to be defined according to the candidate.