You will be placed in the Agency Development area and will work for national and international brands, managing projects ranging from landing page development to newsletters.
Coordinated by a Project Manager, you will work closely with UI Designers and other senior front-end developers to propose and develop innovative solutions, where user experience and user interaction are central aspects of programming.
We are looking for a collaborative, enthusiastic person with a propensity to learn and a strong spirit of initiative. You will be assigned a training and growth path that you will periodically discuss and evaluate with the head of the development team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Follow the front-end development of landing pages and newsletters from creation to go-live/send out;
- Check quality of the code for compliance with project specifications and web standards (SEO, W3C, cross-browser compatibility, performance).
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience, even minimal, in the development of digital agency projects or similar;
- Collaborative spirit and excellent teamwork skills;
- Analytical thinking and results-oriented approach;
- Proactive in identifying problems and finding solutions;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Knowledge of responsive design concepts and mobile-first approach;
- Knowledge of basic SEO concepts and development best practices according to W3C standards;
- Familiarity with browser testing tools (Chrome Developer Tools...).
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the most popular libraries (GSAP, RequireJS, jQuery…);
- Knowledge of Git;
- Experience developing on Adobe Experience Manager and Marketing Cloud.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Training courses to enhance and consolidate your development skills;
- Paid over time and time bank hours;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Office kitchen with a fully-stocked Foorban fridge;
- Chillout area with table football, ping-pong, musical instruments and Playstation 5;
- Hybrid working and flexible hours (even after COVID-19);
- A cool Playground Welcome Kit.
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution.
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).