Frontend Developer Junior
You will be placed in the Agency Development area and will work for national and international brands, managing projects ranging from landing page development to newsletters.
Coordinated by a Project Manager, you will work closely with UI Designers and other senior front-end developers to propose and develop innovative solutions, where user experience and user interaction are central aspects of programming.
We are looking for a collaborative, enthusiastic person with a propensity to learn and a strong spirit of initiative. You will be assigned a training and growth path that you will periodically discuss and evaluate with the head of the development team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Follow the front-end development of landing pages and newsletters from creation to go-live/send out;
- Check quality of the code for compliance with project specifications and web standards (SEO, W3C, cross-browser compatibility, performance).
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience, even minimal, in the development of digital agency projects or similar;
- Collaborative spirit and excellent teamwork skills;
- Analytical thinking and results-oriented approach;
- Proactive in identifying problems and finding solutions;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Knowledge of responsive design concepts and mobile-first approach;
- Knowledge of basic SEO concepts and development best practices according to W3C standards;
- Familiarity with browser testing tools (Chrome Developer Tools...).
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the most popular libraries (GSAP, RequireJS, jQuery…);
- Knowledge of Git;
- Experience developing on Adobe Experience Manager and Marketing Cloud.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Training courses designed to deepen and enrich both soft skills and technical knowledge;
- Paid overtime or accumulation of hour bank;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Indoor canteen area with refrigerators and microwaves;
- Relaxation areas with table soccer, table tennis, musical instruments and games;
- Hybrid working and flexible hours.
Who we are:
Playground is an independent digital agency established in 2006. We are a team of about 60 creatives, developers, strategists and project manager.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Strategy and design;
- Development and Execution.
We design and implement digital experiences and content such as websites, web platforms, e-commerce, DEM campaigns, online contests, casual games, paid campaign content (banners and landing pages) and motion graphics videos. We take care of the whole production cycle, from strategy to UX design, from UI implementation to web development.
We operate in B2B to support the digital marketing of our clients such as The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Milan, Napapijri, to name a few. In the past two years, we have entered three prestigious rankings:
- 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies 2021 compiled by the Financial Times;
- Growth Leaders 2021, 2022 and 2023 compiled by Il Sole 24 Ore and Statista;
- Champions of Growth 2022 and 2023, compiled by the German ITQF Institute in collaboration with La Repubblica Affari & Finanza.