You will be part of the agency's ever-growing development team. We work in heterogeneous teams (Project Managers, Strategists, Creatives, Developers) divided by project.
You will actively contribute to the creative proposal by working closely with art directors and other front-end developers in order to propose and develop innovative solutions for pages and sites of important national and international brands, where the user experience and user interaction are central.
You will work on the front-end of e-commerce projects on Shopify or Prestashop platforms;
We are looking for someone with very solid training and methods, who is capable of producing effective, high-quality solutions.
You will be assigned a training and growth path that you will discuss and evaluate periodically with the head of the development team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Collaboration with creatives in the definition of the proposal;
- Front-end development of landing pages, websites and web apps from design to go live;
- Quality control of the code with a view to compliance with the project specifications and web standards (SEO, W3C, cross-browser compatibility, performance);
- Involvement in quotation by the development manager;
- Creation of pages and templates in Shopify
- Together with the head of development, you will be a daily reference for junior staff.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of React or other JS frameworks like Vue or Angular
- Good knowledge of SASS/SCSS;
- Goof knowledge of Bootstrap;
- Good knowledge of NPM;
- Good knowledge of Git;
- Knowledge of Pug
- Experience using Gulp, Webpack or other asset builders
- Knowledge of NodeJs
- Collaborative team player
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the Shopify platform, its configurations and the Liquid language is appreciated.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Training courses designed to deepen and enrich both soft skills (e.g. teamwork, leadership, time management, design thinking, etc.) and technical knowledge (React, WebGL, Three.JS);
- Paid overtime or accumulation of time bank hours;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Canteen area with refrigerators, microwave ovens and hotplates;
- Chill out areas with table football, table tennis, musical instruments and Playstation;
- Up to 4 remote working days per week and flexible working hours (including after the COVID-19 emergency);
- A cool Welcome Kit.
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).