As Playground’s new Front-end Developer, you will work with the creative team in creating/updating html pages, developing responsive newsletters, and creating landing pages and mini-sites where UX and UI are central aspects.
You will also evaluate the feasibility of creative ideas, identifying problems, and offering more effective solutions with a view to optimizing costs and benefits.
You will work on projects with national and international brands, experiencing all the dynamics of a leading digital agency.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Creating responsive web pages starting from a PSD/Mockup provided.
- Creating/editing code for responsive newsletters.
- Creating the front-end of online advergame.
- Experimenting and conceiving innovative visual effects and solutions relating to UX/UI.
- Updating content through CMS.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a team.
- Analytical and methodical approach to work.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Personal interest in the subject.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, enough to extract the graphical assets.
- Good written and spoken English.
Who we are
Playground is a digital agency that has been crafting campaigns for 12 years. Clients include The North Face, Vans, Generali, FC Inter, Timberland, Alta Badia, and many more.
We enhance our clients’ digital presence by creating campaigns and activations, defining their strategy, and undertaking all the production aspects (graphic design and user experience, copywriting, development, analysis, reporting, and maintenance).
There are 30 members in our team, with an average age of 31, and we anticipate continued growth in the next year.
Our offices are located in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line). There is free, reserved parking on the premises, and excellent facilities including a canteen and coffee bar, plus nearby restaurants and supermarkets.
Full-time contract with annual salary to be defined according to the candidate.