You will be part of the agency's constantly expanding development team. We work in diverse teams (Project Managers, Strategists, Creatives, Developers) divided by project.
You will actively contribute to creative proposals by working closely with art directors and other front-end developers. You will propose and develop innovative solutions for pages and sites of national and international brands, where the user experience and user interaction are central.
We are looking for someone with solid training who is capable of producing effective solutions with a high level of quality.
You will be assigned a training and growth path that you will discuss and evaluate periodically with the head of the development team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Collaboration with creatives in the definition of the proposal;
- Front-end development of landing pages, websites and web apps from design to go live;
- Quality control of the code with a view to compliance with the project specifications and web standards (SEO, W3C, cross-browser compatibility, performance);
- Experimenting and devising innovative visual effects and UX/UI-related solutions.
Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of SASS/SCSS;
- Excellent knowledge of Bootstrap;
- Excellent knowledge of NPM;
- Excellent knowledge of Git;
- Collaborative, team-working spirit
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Pug
- Knowledge of Three.JS
- Knowledge of NodeJs
- Knowledge of JS frameworks such as Vue, React or Angular
- Experience of using Gulp, Webpack or other asset builders
- Experience of developing on Adobe Experience Manager
What we offer:
- Full-time contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Training courses designed to deepen and enrich both soft skills (e.g. teamwork, leadership, time management, design thinking, etc.) and technical knowledge (React, WebGL, Three.JS);
- Paid overtime or accumulation of time bank hours;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Canteen area with refrigerators, microwave ovens and hotplates;
- Chill out areas with table football, table tennis, musical instruments and Playstation;
- Up to 4 remote working days per week and flexible working hours (including after the COVID-19 emergency);
- A cool Welcome Kit.
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).