We are looking for a junior designer trained in the world of graphic design and willing to learn and grow in the digital field in a six-month internship.
You will support the creative team (UX/UI) of the agency with the most important clients or new business projects and on the internal Playground and Silverskin brand projects.
You will be involved in projects for international high-traffic websites, e-commerce, newsletters, gamification, showcase sites and online marketing campaigns.
Candidates with an aptitude for the digital world and a good command of written and spoken English are preferred.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You will participate in creative briefs together with your team and the client;
- You will develop creative concepts based on the client briefs, under the direct supervision of the project manager and senior creatives;
- You will create graphics for websites, e-commerce, social and paid media;
- Contribute to Playground's Marketing/Sales activities (presentations, social content, Playground.it and Silverskin.it website updates).
You must meet the following requirements
- Good knowledge of the principles of graphic design for the web (responsive layout, mobile first approach, etc.);
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Suite: in particular Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Knowledge of Sketch/Figma or similar for designing new layouts and UI;
- Aptitude for research on trends in the digital world, marketing and technological innovation;
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- Attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Six-month internship with subsequent transition to apprenticeship;
- Working alongside senior colleagues;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro and Wacom graphics tablet;
- Canteen area with refrigerators, microwave ovens and hotplates;
- Chill out areas with table football, table tennis, musical instruments and Playstation;;
- Up to 4 remote working days per week and flexible working hours (including after the COVID-19 emergency);
- A cool Welcome Kit.
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).