Digital Project Manager - Internship
You will work closely with the production, development, creative and strategy teams. You’ll support the realisation of digital projects for national and international brands, liaising with external clients and stakeholders.
You’ll refer to the Project Managers of each project. This will give you the opportunity to experience the dynamics of a digital agency. You’ll get first-hand understanding of the flows and methods, working side-by-side with senior figures.
- Managing documents and work materials;
- Supporting the creatives and developers in finding missing information and materials;
- Managing the translations of texts with external agencies;
- Creating content files for developers for the creation of pages/websites;
- Supporting the Project Manager in project quotes and reports;
- Supporting the quality check and debug of works.
Skills and qualifications:
- Graduate of economics, management or technology;
- Fluent knowledge of spoken/written English (B2 or higher);
- Good knowledge of Google Drive and collaborative work apps (Pages, Documents, Presentations);
- Well organised and attentive to detail;
- Open and collaborative;
- Aptitude for problem solving;
- Desire to learn and put yourself to the team in a serious and professional way;
- Passion for digital and proactive in keeping up to date with new technology and digital trends in the sector.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Training courses designed to deepen and enrich both soft skills and technical knowledge;
- Paid overtime or accumulation of hour bank;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Indoor canteen area with Foorban, refrigerators and microwaves;
- Relaxation areas with table soccer, table tennis, musical instruments and games;
- Hybrid working and flexible hours.
Who we are:
Playground is an independent digital agency established in 2006. We are a team of about 50 creatives, developers, strategists and project manager.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Strategy and design;
- Development and Execution.
We design and implement digital experiences and content such as websites, web platforms, e-commerce, DEM campaigns, online contests, casual games, paid campaign content (banners and landing pages) and motion graphics videos. We take care of the whole production cycle, from strategy to UX design, from UI implementation to web development.
We operate in B2B to support the digital marketing of our clients such as The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Milan, Napapijri, to name a few. In the past two years, we have entered three prestigious rankings:
- 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies 2021 compiled by the Financial Times;
- Growth Leaders 2021 and 2022 compiled by Il Sole 24 Ore and Statista;
- Champions of Growth 2022, compiled by the German ITQF Institute in collaboration with La Repubblica Affari & Finanza.