We are looking for a Project Manager Assistant for a six-month internship to work within our agency.
You will work closely with the production teams of developers, creatives, strategists and social media managers. You will support them in the realisation of digital projects for national and international brands and you will liaise with the client and external suppliers.
You will report to the Project Managers in charge of the projects. This will give you an incredible opportunity to experience the dynamics of a digital agency, to understand flows and methods, and to learn a profession by working side by side with senior figures.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing documents and working materials;
- Supporting creatives and developers in finding missing information or materials;
- Managing translations of texts with external agencies;
- Creating content files useful to developers for the production of pages/websites;
- Supporting the PM in project quotations and reports;
- Support in quality control and debugging of works.
Skills and qualifications:
- Good knowledge of written/spoken English;
- Good knowledge of Google Drive and collaborative work applications (Sheets, Documents, Presentations);
- Well organised with excellent and attention to detail;
- Team player;
- Good problem solver;
- Desire to learn and to get involved in a serious and professional way.
What we offer:
- Six-month internship with subsequent transition to apprenticeship;
- Working alongside senior colleagues;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro and Wacom graphics tablet;
- Canteen area with refrigerators, microwave ovens and hotplates;
- Chill out areas with table football, table tennis, musical instruments and Playstation;;
- Up to 4 remote working days per week and flexible working hours (including after the COVID-19 emergency);
- A cool Welcome Kit.
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).