You will be in charge of managing digital projects for national and international brands, dealing directly with the client and coordinating a team of designers, copywriters and developers.
You will be involved in all phases of projects, understanding the requirements, budgeting, defining specs, planning activities, monitoring and quality control of output.
You will report to a senior PM who will support and guide you in your work. This will allow you to increase your professional skills and learn how an agency like ours works.
You will be assigned a training and growth path that you will discuss and evaluate periodically with your manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analysis and discussion of requirements with the client;
- Planning and checking of the schedule shared with the customer;
- Quality control and debugging with developers;
- Project coordination through a PMIS (Project Management Information System);
- Drafting of process flows;
- Budgeting with the support of the manager;
- Reporting to the client;
- Post-project analysis with the work team.
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience of at least 6/12 months in the sector;
- Knowledge, expertise and passion for the digital world;
- Basic knowledge of e-commerce dynamics;
- Good knowledge of Google Drive and collaborative work applications (Sheets, Documents, Presentations);
- Ability to organise, plan, check and achieve objectives;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and conflict management experience;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of written/spoken English (min.: C2);
- Aptitude for order, precision and attention to detail;
- Autonomy and professionalism;
- Confident managing a project with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies depending on the project characteristics.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- New generation MacBook Pro;
- Training courses designed to deepen and enrich both soft skills (e.g. teamwork, leadership, time management, design thinking, etc.) and technical knowledge (React, WebGL, Three.JS);
- Paid overtime or accumulation of time bank hours;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Canteen area with refrigerators, microwave ovens and hotplates;
- Chill out areas with table football, table tennis, musical instruments and Playstation;
- Up to 4 remote working days per week and flexible working hours (including after the COVID-19 emergency);
- A cool Welcome Kit.
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).