You will be in charge of managing digital projects for national and international brands, dealing directly with the client and coordinating a team of designers, developers, creatives, strategists and social media managers.
You will be involved in all phases of the project, managing the requirements, defining specs, planning activities and monitoring them. You will be responsible for the progress of projects, both in terms of quality and in terms of alignment with the budget.
We are looking for a person with a very solid background who is capable of producing effective solutions with a high level of quality.
You will be assigned a training and development path that you will discuss and evaluate periodically with your manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analysis and discussion of requirements with the client;
- Definition of the project scope and risk assessment;
- Planning and checking the schedules shared with the client;
- Project quality control;
- Project coordination through a PMIS (Project Management Information System);
- Drafting of process flows;
- Analysis of job margins;
- Post-project analysis with the team.
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the field;
- Knowledge, skills and passion for the digital world;
- Previous experience in eCommerce / webapp;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and MS Visio (or similar tools);
- Ability to organise, plan, check and achieve objectives;
- A good sense of responsibility;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and conflict management experience
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of written/spoken English;
- Well organised, precise and with excellent attention to detail;
- Autonomy and professionalism;
- Confidence in managing a project with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies depending on the project characteristics;
- Knowledge (even basic) of programming is appreciated.
What we offer
- Full-time contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Training courses designed to deepen and enrich both soft skills (e.g. teamwork, leadership, time management, design thinking, etc.) and technical knowledge (React, WebGL, Three.JS);
- Paid overtime or accumulation of time bank hours;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Canteen area with refrigerators, microwave ovens and hotplates;
- Chill out areas with table football, table tennis, musical instruments and Playstation;
- Up to 4 remote working days per week and flexible working hours (including after the COVID-19 emergency);
- A cool Welcome Kit.
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).