As our new Senior Creative, you will play an integral role in the Communications team, working alongside Strategists and the Creative Director to define strategies, and interfacing directly with clients.
Of course, you will love the challenge of popping on your different creative caps at the drop of a hat, moving from e-commerce to email campaigns; social media to vid scripts. You will be closely involved in all the development phases - from defining the brief to shipping the final content.
It's a high-tempo position in a dynamic, fun environment, working with market-leading clients on kickass projects. So if that sounds like a journey you want to be on, we can't wait to hear from you!
Tasks to perform:
- Collaborate with the Strategist and Creative Director to develop the communication strategy.
- Craft innovative content in line with the Brand's tone of voice, refining it for different media (ecom, social, email, video, etc.).
- Develop creative paths that consider the multi-channel nature of digital communication and the nuances of each media.
- Write conversion-focused copy for product marketing/ecom banners.
- Write marketing emails and newsletters/DEM.
- Drafting and executing creative concepts for web/social campaigns.
- Drafting an editorial plan.
- Company/brand blog posts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Copywriter in a Digital Agency.
- Training in marketing and/or communication.
- Native-level English speaker.
- Proven experience in creating innovative digital journeys.
- Ability to actively collaborate with the Strategist, Creative Director, and Project Manager in the design and implementation phases.
- Ability to provide unique insight into the topic, the product, or the brand, analyzing the current situation and all the info available to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Ability to research and stay updated on trends in the digital world, marketing, and technological innovation.
- Autonomy and attention to detail.
Who we are
Playground is a digital agency that has been crafting campaigns for national and international market leaders for 13 years. Clients include The North Face, Vans, Generali, FC Inter, Timberland, Napapijri, Alta Badia, and many more.
We enhance our clients’ digital presence by creating campaigns and activations, defining their strategy, and undertaking all the production aspects (graphic design and user experience, copywriting, development, analysis, reporting, and maintenance).
There are 35+ members in our team, with an average age of 31, and we are growing rapidly.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).
- Full-time employment contract.
- Restaurant tickets & coffee.
- Training courses aimed at enriching your professional skills.
- Participation in conferences and industry events.
- Mac computer at your workstation.
- Internal canteen area with fridges, microwaves, and toaster.
- Chillout areas with board games, table football, ping-pong, arcade games, Playstation and Nintendo, musical instruments, and more.
- A cool Welcome Kit.