We are looking for a Junior Social Media Manager for a six-month internship in our agency team. You will manage the social channels of a number of Italian and/or international brands with the support of the team. You will participate in the agency's creative process and in the development of projects for tenders and bids. You will report to the Head of Strategy.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing clients' social media profiles in coordination with other agency figures;
- Creation of editorial plans in coordination with the manager
- Designing and managing creative/original content according to the communication strategy;
- Managing different content in relation to geographical targets;
- Community management;
- Periodic sentiment/reputation analysis;
- Creation of monthly reports;
- Creation and/or editing of graphic content.
You should have the following skills
- Good familiarity with the dynamics of the main social media channels (including the latest ones);
- Knowledge of English;
- Orientation towards generating creative content and achieving objectives;
- Passion and curiosity for social trends and digital communication;
- Some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of graphic design principles for the web (responsive layout, mobile first approach, etc.);
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite: especially Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect;
- Knowledge of content planning and social analysis platforms;
- Knowledge of cross-device/market engagement and optimisation strategies.
What we offer
- Six-month internship with subsequent transition to apprenticeship;
- A chance to work alongside senior colleagues;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Canteen area with refrigerators, microwave ovens and hotplates;
- Chill out areas with table football, table tennis, musical instruments and Playstation;
- Up to 4 remote working days per week and flexible working hours (including after the COVID-19 emergency);
- A cool Welcome Kit.
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).