You will lead the agency's 12-strong development team, which is constantly growing.
We are looking for a collaborative, organised, autonomous, goal-oriented, precise and personable individual.
You will be the key reference in the agency for development decisions, you will listen to and guide your team to understand their problems and suggest solutions.
You will work closely with management to ensure that all choices are made based on quality and innovation and, at the same time, are in line with the company's objectives.
You will have the opportunity to work concretely on projects for major national and international brands.
We are looking for a person with a very solid training who's capable of producing effective solutions with a high level of quality.
A training and development path will be defined together with you, which you will discuss and evaluate periodically with the management and the production manager.
Maintaks and responsibilities:
- Coordinating the development team by improving production standards in line with agency requirements (processes, methodologies, documentation, technologies, etc.);
- Actively monitoring the quality of production output and the efficiency and effectiveness of the development department;
- Assessing the introduction of new technologies;
- Planning and implementing training plans for the development team;
- Supporting the HR team in team evaluation and recruiting;
- Supporting the Sales team in project quotations;
- Leading the development team by keeping it cohesive, involved and collaborative with other agency departments;
- Leading periodic debrief meetings in order to analyse the projects carried out, evaluate the work and adherence to market quality standards, share best practices and solutions among the different teams;
- Coordinating the IT department.
- Gulp, Webpack or other assets builder
- Framework/JS Library (Vue, React or Angular)
- Excellent team working ability
- Good written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Full-time contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Training courses designed to deepen and enrich both soft skills (e.g. teamwork, leadership, time management, design thinking, etc.) and technical knowledge;
- Paid over-time and hour bank hours;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Kitchen area with Foorban fridge, grill, microwave and hot plate;
- Chill out zone with table football, ping-pong, musical instruments and Playstation;
- Homeworking and flexible hours,
- A cool Welcome Kit;
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).