Under the guidance of our creative director, you’ll contribute to the ideation and creation of pixel-perfect UIs for various projects for national and international brands. You’ll work on landing pages for eCom, DEM, digital campaigns, social media and corporate sites.
Coordinated by a Project Manager, you’ll work in direct contact with a team of other designers, copywriters and front-end/back-end developers. You’ll develop innovative and unique solutions that response to the company’s needs in a continuously evolving context.
We’re looking for a curious and engaged person with a strong passion for graphic design and the digital world. You’re driven to create effective and original content, keen to continuously develop and have a spirit of initiative.
You’ll be assigned a training and growth path that you will discuss and evaluate periodically with the head of the creative team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You’ll gather and analyse team briefs, proposing optimised solutions to meet the needs of the client in discussion with the Project Manager and Creative Director;
- Creation of layouts and content for the newsletters of international clients;
- Creation of banners, infographics, and icons for eCommerce landing pages;
- Develop eye-catching and effective layouts, enhancing the content with the skilful use of icons, images, infographics and ad hoc interactions.
Skills and qualifications:
- Masters degree in the Design field with a focus on user interface design themes, and/or at least one years experience as a UI Designer / Digital Art Director in a similar role;
- A portfolio that sufficiently reflects your background;
- Strong team working skills, collaborating and supporting colleagues, always maintaining a constructive approach;
- Strong problem solving skills and an ability to rationalise your own ideas/intuitions;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe ( PS, AI, ID, XD, AE );
- Proven experience creating interfaces and prototypes with at least one of the following software programmes: Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Principle;
- Basic theoretical understanding of development (CSS, HTML, GSAP, Three.js) to create realistic proposals.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of After Effect for motion graphics to support projects that request them (banners, hero images, digital campaigns, social content etc);
- Knowledge and understanding of UX fundamentals (interviews, personas, user tests, research, discovery etc).
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Training courses designed to deepen and enrich both soft skills and technical knowledge;
- Paid overtime or accumulation of hour bank;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Indoor canteen area with Foorban, refrigerators and microwaves;
- Relaxation areas with table soccer, table tennis, musical instruments and games;
- Hybrid working and flexible hours.
Who we are:
Playground is an independent digital agency established in 2006. We are a team of about 50 creatives, developers, strategists and project manager.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Strategy and design;
- Development and Execution.
We design and implement digital experiences and content such as websites, web platforms, e-commerce, DEM campaigns, online contests, casual games, paid campaign content (banners and landing pages) and motion graphics videos. We take care of the whole production cycle, from strategy to UX design, from UI implementation to web development.
We operate in B2B to support the digital marketing of our clients such as The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Milan, Napapijri, to name a few. In the past two years, we have entered three prestigious rankings:
- 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies 2021 compiled by the Financial Times;
- Growth Leaders 2021 and 2022 compiled by Il Sole 24 Ore and Statista;
- Champions of Growth 2022, compiled by the German ITQF Institute in collaboration with La Repubblica Affari & Finanza.