You will work in the creative team and will be involved in high profile brand projects. You will have the opportunity to work across different activities, from collecting customer requirements to the research, prototyping and testing of new products.
We are looking for an inquisitive and dynamic person who can solve problems from different perspectives.
- Defining and supervising research and design plans covering all phases of the project, from the preliminary stages of gathering requirements to delivering the final product.
- Conducting project-relevant research activities to better understand the end-user and uncover evidence for realising new design concepts.
- Working closely with the client, choosing suitable activities to involve them in defining the project's requirements and meeting the needs of the various stakeholders.
- Designing interactive and navigable prototypes both for sharing with the client and for user testing activities.
- Creation of detailed heuristic analyses on existing products (websites, e-commerce and apps).
- Creation of information architectures for websites, e-commerce or apps.
Skills and qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience as a UX Designer.
- In-depth knowledge of Sketch and Invision for the creation of navigable wireframes.
- Good knowledge of Miro as a tool for remote collaboration (or possibly other tools such as Mural or Invision freehand) both for internal team activities and as a possibility to collaborate with the client.
- In-depth knowledge of the deliverables that characterise the UX world (personas, journey map, user flow etc).
- Autonomy in carrying out research activities involving the end user (interviews, usability tests, workshops).
- Good knowledge of the primary metrics and dimensions that characterise the analytics of a site and ability to interpret data and derive useful information for design.
- Excellent ability to present the results obtained in the analysis and research phases and to motivate the design choices made in the subsequent design phases.
- Knowledge of the dynamics and tools that allow you to create and manage a design system.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
Nice to have:
- Experience in UI and possible portfolio.
- Aptitude for researching and staying up-to-date on trends in the digital world, marketing and technological innovation.
- BA / MA degree in UX or in artistic disciplines, design, graphic and visual communication. usability and cognitive psychology or similar experience in web design or project management.
- Previous experience in digital environments or web or creative agencies.
What we offer
- Contract and compensation in line with experience level
- Ticket Restaurant
- Latest generation MacBook Pro and Wacom graphics tablet
- Training courses designed to deepen and enrich both soft skills (e.g. teamwork, leadership, time management, design thinking, etc.) and technical knowledge (Prototyping, Design System, etc.)
- Paid overtime or accumulation of time bank
- Corporate benefits platform
- Internal canteen area with refrigerators, microwave ovens and hotplates
- Relaxation areas with table football, table tennis, musical instruments and Playstation
- Up to 4 remote working days per week and flexible working hours (including post-emergency COVID-19)
- A great Welcome Kit
Who we are
Playground is a Milan-based, independent digital agency born in 2006. We are a close-knit, multicultural team (40 people and counting) of creatives, developers, and marketers.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Development and execution
Our purpose is to make meaningful impact for our clients’ businesses – be it ambitious organizations or world-class brands like The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Superdry, and Napapijri.
We principally work with our clients’ owned media, managing their editorial plan and content production for social and paid media through videos, motion graphics, 2D/3D modeling, and animations.
Our HQ is in Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milan, reachable by the M2 Metro (green line).