You will be working in the Strategy team. You will be involved in major brand projects during which you will have the opportunity to see different activities developed: gathering client requirements, research and analysis of available data, comparative and quantitative research, heuristics, and creation of personas, trees and user flows.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Define and supervise a research and design plan covering the preliminary stages of requirements gathering;
- Know how to work closely with the client by choosing appropriate activities to engage the client (workshops, design thinking methodologies) in defining project requirements and bringing out the needs of different stakeholders;
- Conduct research and market benchmarking activities, chosen according to the type of project, to better know and understand the end-user and bring out the key evidence for the realization of a new design concepts;
- Support pre-sales activities with preliminary and high-level analysis;
- Act as a strategic and reliable reference by communicating and demonstrating the value of research and its contribution to business value;
- Process user flows such as User Flow, User Journey and develop scenarios, personas and usage profiles;
- Perform detailed heuristic analysis, usability testing, analysis and user interviews;
- Make diagrams and information architectures for sites, e-commerce or apps;
- Present results based on the data analyzed in the research phase, collaborating with UX Designer and UI Designer.
Skills and qualifications:
- Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience as a UX/Researcher;
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in UX or arts, design, graphic and visual communication, usability and cognitive psychology or similar experience in web design or engineering;
- Prior experience in digital environments or web or creative agencies;
- In-depth knowledge of deliverables that characterize the UX world (personas, journey map, user flow etc);
- Autonomy in performing research activities involving the end-user (writing interview questions/surveys, usability testing, workshops);
- Good knowledge of the main metrics and dimensions that characterize the analytics of a site and the ability to interpret the data and derive useful information for design (knowledge of google analytics, semrush);
- Excellent ability to present the results obtained in the analysis and research phases to support the design choices made in the subsequent design phases;
- Excellent communication skills in both Italian and English are mandatory;
- Aptitude to research and stay up-to-date on trends in the digital world, marketing and technological innovation;
- Knowledge of remote collaboration tools (e.g., Miro, Mural or Invision freehand) both for internal team activities and as a possibility for client collaboration;
- Knowledge of user testing tools (e.g., Maze).
Nice to have:
- Experience in UI and possible portfolio;
- Experience working in the ecommerce world;
- Knowledge of SEO best practices;
- Knowledge of the dynamics and tools to build and manage a design system.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Latest generation MacBook Pro;
- Training courses designed to deepen and enrich both soft skills and technical knowledge;
- Paid overtime or accumulation of hour bank;
- Corporate benefits platform;
- Indoor canteen area with Foorban, refrigerators and microwaves;
- Relaxation areas with table soccer, table tennis, musical instruments and games.
- Hybrid working and flexible hours.
Who we are
Playground is an independent digital agency established in 2006. We are a team of about 50 creatives, developers and strategists.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Strategy and design;
- Development and Execution.
We design and implement digital experiences and content such as websites, web platforms, e-commerce, DEM campaigns, online contests, casual games, paid campaign content (banners and landing pages) and motion graphics videos. We take care of the whole production cycle, from strategy to UX design, from UI implementation to web development.
We operate in B2B to support the digital marketing of our clients such as The North Face, Inter F.C, Vans, Salewa, Timberland, Milan, Napapijri, to name a few. In the past two years, we have entered three prestigious rankings:
- 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies 2021 compiled by the Financial Times;
- Growth Leaders 2021 and 2022 compiled by Il Sole 24 Ore and Statista;
- Champions of Growth 2022, compiled by the German ITQF Institute in collaboration with La Repubblica Affari & Finanza.